Saturday, May 30, 2009

SK 944

Just waiting to get on the flight. 1 1/2 hour left at one of the most
boring airports in the world. Todays expected flight time is 7 hours
and 49 min. Once I get on board I'm gonna try to make myself
comfotable and take a sleeping tablet, hopefully that will make me go
to slepp easier and let me sleep throghout the flight. Since this
flight leaves late at night the chances to sleep will increase but
time will tell I guess. I always have a hard time to sleep onboard an
aircraft, not sure what it is but I tend to stay awake most of the
times when I'm flying, and I hate that. Anyway, I'm not sure when I
will have time and possibility to post anything the next time but
hopefully it will be tomorrow night at the hotel since I can't use
data transger in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment