Sunday, December 27, 2009

Final day

Today we relaxed at the beach the entire day, first at the Beachcomb
hotel and then at Ocean Point Resort where we are staying our last
night before going home. Eveyone has gotten some nice brown colors, I
on the other hand are more red than brown right now, hopefully I'll
change to brown in a couple of days.

We will try to get passed Atlanta tomorrow and the further we can
drive tomorrow the shorter we have to drive on Tuesday. According to
Google Maps we have 22 hours in front of us. And hopefully the snow
storm over the Midwest is moving away.

As a conclusion I'll say that Ft Lauderdale/Miami was great with the
beach and ocean. Orlando was ok but I don't think that I'll want to go
back there. So if we go down here next year again we'll go straight
down to this area and spend as much time down here as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment