Thursday, February 11, 2010

The day after the surgery

I'm feeling pretty good actually, I have some pain but it's not to
bad. However I'm eating a couple of different pain killers and I also
got some penicillin for an infection. Apart from that I also need to
rinse my mouth 5-6 times a day with a saltwater rinse and an
antibacterial rinse twice a day. My biggest concern is to keep the
wounds clean and not develop a dry socket anywhere.

I must say that beeing under sedation under the procedure was very
nice, the last thing I remember before waking up in a small room was
that I could smell and taste some of the sedation. The whole procedure
took about 30 minutes and acording to Dr. Tanner it went very well.

All I need now is a few more days to recover and get off the pain
medication.

1 comment:

  1. Hej jonas
    Det låter ju lite jobbigt.Men ont Krut osv.
    Jag vet vad Du pratar om.Jag genomgick Något Liknande för 35 år sedan.
    Lillan hälsar
    Lennart

    ReplyDelete