Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brown Recluse †

This is a brown recluse that I killed this afternoon. I was spraying the garage with a bug killer when this nasty thing came crawling out from a crack, after alot of spraying it finally gave up and died. To get a feeling of scale I've put a quarter next to it and the diameter of the coin is 24.26mm (31/32's of an inch). Yesterday I bought some indoor bug foggers that I'll use later on. Your not supose to be in the room for 3 hours after you set one of those foggers off so I'm not sure when I'll do it, but I'll use one in the garage and one in the basement.

1 comment:

  1. Ja du Jonas det är väl bara att köra vidare med giftsprutningen och se om det dyker upp fler det verkade inte vara någon sån där underbar kompis precis. Visa inte den för Sandra.

    ReplyDelete