Monday, September 21, 2009

Scandic does not have control!!!!

Last time I was in Stockholm Scandic charged me for two rooms, even
though they didn't tell me when I checked in nor when I checked out!!
They charged it to two different cards so I had to call them last week
to have them refund the money for one of the card. That was the first
mistake they did.

Today when I arrived to Acandic here in Kolding they say that I don't
have a reservation even though all of us (~40 people) was booked at
the same time!!! What is going on? Anyway after some discussions they
said that they only had smoking rooms left which is NOT OK!! All other
rooms was sold out according to the receptionist, I can't say she was
very helpful, she was blaiming the mistake on other people and not
doing anything about it. Finally when I pushed her she said that she
had one non-smoking room left but that it was a suit and she could
only give it to me for one night, so I'll have to talk to the manager
who handled all our bookings and see what can be done for tomorrow
night. Not sure why it's called a suit other than it has two rooms,
but the suit is very worn down. I'm laying in the bed right now and
looking at a broken floor board. I don't know why anyone would pay
extra for this it's really sad to see actually.

Well it's time to say good night and I'll try to update again in the
morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment