Thursday, September 24, 2009

A very long flight

The flight over today was very long. We had a very strong headwind
which slowed us down and made the flight a little more than 9 hours. I
sure hope that I make my connection in DC, I will only have about 1
1/2 hour between the flights and I need to get through imigration and
customs before I can get to the next flight and I sure that my
connection leaves from a different terminal soo I will have to take
one those funny shuttles they have here in DC, but he bad part is that
they are slow. Not too long ago I was connecting here I DC and I
missed my flight home and had to wait for 8 hours for the next one.
Let's hope that don't happen today. I'm also worried about the
security check because they are slow as well. The good news is that I
was sitting close to the exit on the airplane soo hopefully I'll be
one of he first to get off. I counted the seats behind me and there
are approximately 190 people behind me so if I can get to imigration
before them I should be ok. Everything is packed in my bag and all the
papers are filled in soo all I have to do is to run quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment