Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time to fly again

Just after nine in the morning and here I am sitting at the gate
waiting to go onboard the flight to Detroit. Once in Detroit I'll take
the next flight to Lansing. It's a very short flight that only take
25-30 minutes including taxing on the ground. I hope to be in Lansing
at two this afternoon and that we can pack up the VMS and leave no
later than three, that way I'll have a chance to get to the hotel and
still see the last half of the semifinal in NFL between Minnesota
Vikings and New Orleans Saints. I think that the game will be a very
good. It's two very good teams that are meeting so it should be close
I think that the final score will be 27 for the Vikings and 24 for the
Saints.

The weather here in KC today is sunny but a little chilli. Last Sunday
Sandra said that we had over 20 degrees in the afternoon so she
enjoyed her coffe outside on the steps.

Well boarding has started so I better send this and get ready.

2 comments:

  1. Hej!
    Då var det tydligen flygdags igen så då får du ha en bra resa. 20 grader varm det låter skönt här hemma är det -4 och en enveten iskall vind brrr brrr. I morgon har jag gjort hälften av min behandling så nu börjar det gå åt rätt håll, det börjar bli jobbigt nu så det skall bli skönt när det hela är över sen.

    Hälsn.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skönt att det är halvtid på behandlingen. När det hela är över får ni ta och komma över och vila upp er, få lite semester från allt, slippa att tänka på något.
    /JK

    ReplyDelete